Urban Skin Rx®, an unparalleled line of clinical skincare products, was developed by Rachel Roff, a highly successful Licensed Aesthetician. In 2006 Rachel opened her own medical spa, in Charlotte, NC, and it quickly became the leading medical spa and laser center for treating melanin-rich skin. Through her experience working on clients, Rachel learned which ingredients and formulations most effectively improved common conditions in skin of color, including hyperpigmentation and melasma. Recognizing the wide unmet need for products to address the concerns of diverse skin tones, Rachel founded Urban Skin Rx® in 2010. Urban Skin Rx® and Pro Strength™ collections include effective, targeted solutions with scientifically researched ingredients to help reduce the appearance of dark marks and uneven skin tone. The brand also offers additional products that smooth texture, reduce the visible signs of aging and fight acne and dry skin. Urban Skin Rx® is sold online at urbanskinrx.com and at Target, Ulta, Walmart, Walgreens, Amazon, CVS, QVC.com, HSN.com and Dermstore.com. In 2020, the brand launched its first international distribution in Nigeria.
Providing inclusive clinical skincare products that use quality ingredients and deliver real results has always been our priority. For this reason our products are formulated without unnecessary, problematic or harmful ingredients, including the following:
- Mineral Oil
- NPEs (Nonylphenol Ethoxylates)
- Mercury and mercury compounds
- Perfluorinated compounds
- Plastic microbeads
USRx® is also committed to increasing the sustainability of our packaging. In the near future, 100% of our packaging will contain post-consumer recycled plastic, sugarcane or recycled material.
What is it?
The Clear Complexion Acne Serum + Spot Treatment delivers 5% Benzoyl Peroxide to reduce and prevent future breakouts, 5% Glycolic Acid to improve the appearance of blemishes and aging skin, and Arnica to visibly smooth and soothe the skin’s complexion. Also includes Willow Bark Extract for deeper pore cleansing. Excellent for healing and shrinking unsightly pimples. Can be used as both an acne serum and a spot treatment.
1 fl oz
Who Should Use
Anyone with breakout-prone skin, hormonal acne, oily skin, blackheads, clogged pores, cystic acne, inflamed pimples or dry skin types with acne.
How It Looks/Smells/Feels
This white cream is fragrance-free and fast-absorbing.
- 87% agree complexion is improved
- 85% agree skin is clearer
- 85% agree breakouts are less noticeable
- 90% agree complexion is improved
- 90% agree skin is clearer
- 89% agree acne is less severe
Money-Back Guarantee! Click here for details
How To Use
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product. If using as an all-over serum, apply once a day or every other day. If using as a spot treatment, apply as needed to pimples. Cover with a thin layer. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every third day for a period of at least 2 weeks. If going outside, use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.Warning Details
- For external use only
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- When using this product: Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen. Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth. Avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product. Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide reduces whiteheads, blackheads and unclogs pores
- 5% Glycolic Acid improves the appearance of blemishes and aging skin
- Formulated with Arnica and Echinacea to visibly smooth and soothe the skin
- Features ClearTone Advanced Technology®, a blend of 6 ingredients that work synergistically to reveal a healthier and more even-looking complexion
- Free of parabens, fragrance and sulfates. Not tested on animals. A vegan product.
Should this product only be used directly on breakouts or all over the face?
This product functions as both an all-over acne treatment AND a spot treatment!
Should this product only be used at night?
This product can be used in the morning and evening! Just make sure to apply a sunblock during the day.
Can I use this if I have sensitive skin?
Yes! We suggest sensitive skin types start out with every other night applications.
Are your products tested on animals?
No. We take pride in being a cruelty-free company!
If I took your Skin Quiz and this product wasn’t suggested, does that mean that I shouldn’t use this product?
While our product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed. If you feel this product could be right for you, we encourage you to try it! Of course, if you have any questions, contact us and we would be happy to provide expert advice.
If I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Contact us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!
Clear Complexion Acne Serum + Spot Treatment
Quickly Reduces whiteheads, blackheads & prevents acne$20.00
WHY YOU NEED IT
Helps to reduce and prevent future breakouts, improve the appearance of blemishes and aging skin, and visibly smooth and soothe the skin’s complexion.