Top 5 Products To Add To Your Skin Routine
- Cleanser: A cleanser is a great start to getting all the impurities that accumulate throughout the day and make it impossible for your corrective products to penetrate the skin properly.
- Exfoliant/Mask: when used 2 to 3 times a week an exfoliant is great for removing the dead skin cells that accumulate on the surface of the skin. Exfoliants make the skin smoother & brighter.
- Serum : serum’s contain higher concentrations of active ingredients that help treat Acne, Hyperpigmentation, Dehydration, Fine lines & Wrinkles.
- Moisturizer: A moisturizer is great for adding hydration to the skin while also locking in your corrective products. A moisturizer should be used on all skin types.
- Sunscreen: Protects the skin from the Uv rays that cause dark marks, Cancer, and Fine lines & wrinkles.
You may also be interested in: What is the difference between a moisturizer and a serum?
You may also be interested in: Top 5 Benefits Of Vitamin C