Dark Spots? It’s Time to Get Even!
Do you suffer from dark spots, dark marks, hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone? Maybe you noticed dark spots growing up and thought they were just “what happens to your skin from time to time.”
But over time, you probably started to realize that these pesky dark patches of skin popped up after everyday skin issues such as acne, bug bites, scratches, ingrown hairs or eczema. Or maybe you’ve realized that your melanin-rich skin is more susceptible to dark marks. Whatever the case may be, the Melanin Experts™ at Urban Skin Rx® are here to help you navigate the world of uneven skin tone.
What Is Uneven Skin Tone and How Do You Deal With It?
When it comes to dark spots, dark marks and uneven skin tone, we’re essentially talking about hyperpigmentation that occurs in certain areas of the skin and not others. This is related to an excess of melanin production that can cause dark patches to appear on the skin’s surface.
That’s why you’ve probably realized that great lighting and foundation have only gotten you so far, neither can improve the look of nor prevent dark spots from happening. Instead, you should focus on finding the right treatments and preventative measures that will.
Get Even With Urban Skin Rx®
When it comes to uneven skin tone, trust our Melanin Experts™; because we recognize that melanin-rich skin - whether it’s dealing with acne, aging or dry skin - is always more prone to uneven skin and hyperpigmentation. That’s why we’ve thoughtfully and carefully created a diverse array of products formulated with ingredients that will improve the overall look of skin tone and texture.
Not sure where to get started? Here are a few favorites plus a new product (and they are listed in regimen order!):
- Even Tone Cleansing Bar is a 3-in-1 complexion-perfecting cleanser, mask and exfoliator that improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and dark marks.
- Even Tone Resurfacing At Home Peel Pads offers an at-home spa treatment that resurfaces, smooths and improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, blemishes, fine lines and pore size.
- Even Tone Super Glow Serum is is a brightening, anti-aging and antioxidant powerhouse that improves the appearance of dark spots, sun damage and fine lines and wrinkles.
- Even Tone Night Treatment is a powerful nighttime treatment that promotes a more even-looking skin tone and reduces the appearance of fine lines and rough texture.
- HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion is a lightweight, non-pore clogging moisturizer that will seal it all in to provide the skin with intense hydration and a youthful-looking glow!
What are you waiting for? Join the Urban Skin Rx® family and start your journey toward more even-looking skin. After exploring the product line and starter kits, if you still have questions, take our Skin Quiz Analysis and then reach out to our customer experience team and they’ll be happy to help answer any further questions you may have.
Glowgetter Inside Tip: Don’t forget overexposing your skin to the sun can further complicate dark spots. Make sure you find a daily sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher to protect your skin.
For other information, education and resources on how to maintain your melanin-rich glow, check back on The Glow-Up Guide often!
Take our simple quiz to determine your skin analysis and receive a custom skin care recommendation!