The Clear Complexion Acne Serum + Spot Treatment delivers 5% Benzoyl Peroxide to reduce and prevent future breakouts, 5% Glycolic Acid to improve the appearance of blemishes and aging skin, and Arnica to visibly smooth and soothe the skin’s complexion. Also includes Willow Bark Extract for deeper pore cleansing. Excellent for healing and shrinking unsightly pimples. Can be used as both an acne serum and a spot treatment.
1 fl oz
Who Should Use
Anyone with breakout-prone skin, hormonal acne, oily skin, blackheads, clogged pores, cystic acne, inflamed pimples or dry skin types with acne.
How It Looks/Smells/Feels
This white cream is fragrance-free and fast-absorbing.
Money-Back Guarantee! Click here for details
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide reduces whiteheads, blackheads and unclogs pores
- 5% Glycolic Acid improves the appearance of blemishes and aging skin
- Formulated with Arnica and Echinacea to visibly smooth and soothe the skin
- Features ClearTone Advanced Technology®, a blend of 6 ingredients that work synergistically to reveal a healthier and more even-looking complexion
- Free of parabens, fragrance and sulfates. Not tested on animals. A vegan product.
Key Ingredients: 5% Benzoyl Peroxide (Active Ingredient), 5% Glycolic Acid, Arnica, Echinacea, Willow Bark Extract
Full Ingredient List: Active Ingredients: 5% Benzoyl Peroxide. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Oligopeptide-68, Alpha-arbutin, Glutathione, Kojic Acid, Retinol Palmitate, Tocopherol Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract, Niacinamide, Azelaic Acid, Zinc Oxide, (Organic) Echinacea Angustifolia Root, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, (Organic) Alcohol, Citric Acid, Lecithin, Sodium Phytate, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,3 Propanediol, Carbomer, Dimethicone, Peg-40 Stearate, Silica, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Dioctyl Sulfosuccinate, Sorbitan Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Isostearate, Benzoic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
APPLY LIKE AN EXPERT
- For external use only
- Do not use if you have very sensitive skin or are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide
- When using this product: skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time, avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen, avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth, avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product, skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Should this product only be used directly on breakouts or all over the face?
This product functions as both an all-over acne treatment AND a spot treatment!
Should this product only be used at night?
This product can be used in the morning and evening! Just make sure to apply a sunblock during the day.
Can I use this if I have sensitive skin?
Yes! We suggest sensitive skin types start out with every other night applications.
Are your products tested on animals?
No. We take pride in being a cruelty-free company!
If I took your Skin Quiz and this product wasn’t suggested, does that mean that I shouldn’t use this product?
While our product recommendations are carefully selected for the needs of a specific type of skin to give the best results, many people will modify their routine with other products as needed. If you feel this product could be right for you, we encourage you to try it! Of course, if you have any questions, contact us and we would be happy to provide expert advice.
If I have questions about my skin, where can I get help?
Contact us and we would be happy to provide expert advice!